Training to teach
Through the Bishop's Stortford Educational Trust (BSET) School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT), we offer places for graduates to train with us. Click here to find out more about the SCITT. We are also happy to be contacted directly if you wish to discuss training with us.
We offer short and long term internship/work experience that will be invaluable as preparation for teacher training. Contact the school to enquire about becoming an intern and gaining valuable work experience at our school.
Windhill21 school delivers the local NQT training programme. Highly skilled ‘Directors of Learning’ lead on the programme with an excellent 3-day induction. Some of the elements of the programme include: Lesson observations, P4C, Working with Parents, Well-being, SEN, Maths, Literacy and Science. For further information, click the link below: http://www.catalyst-teaching-school.co.uk/catalyst-nqt-year/96.html
Windhill21 is committed to supporting schools in a personalised fashion. We believe that there is no “one-size-fits-all” and always seek to fully understand and evaluate different school dynamics ahead of helping to bring about change. Windhill21 supports schools through offering the opportunity to:
- develop Quality First Teaching. Windhill21 offers the opportunity to observe lessons and reflect on practice.
- provide 1:1 teaching support
- deliver bespoke CPD sessions in their school
- develop the quality of teaching and learning throughout their school
- develop a specific subject area e.g. support the design and development of a Creative Curriculum
- provide leadership support through improvement planning sessions and developing Strategic School Leadership.